CCEF welcomes applications for students who intend to conduct researches that fits in our various programs and services. CCEF’s research work encompass a wide variety of work that focuses on:
Working for CCEF brings the successful candidate to the forefront of marine conservation and is a rewarding experience for those who have an interest in social work, marine biology, law and policy, protected areas, fisheries, conservation, and education.
student internship program
CCEF’s Internship Programme provides opportunities for students to gain insight into the marine conservation work of CCEF. Every year a limited number of places for internships are available.
To take part in our programme, we look for the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) both at the time of application and during the internship or has completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institutions towards the completion of a degree (if pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages), and not has graduated prior to the beginning of the internship.
- Applicants pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages must have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree;
- A minimum of 20 years of age;
- Possess a first degree in a marine biology, environmental science, and fisheries related to the technical work of CCEF;
- Proficiency in English;
- Computer-literate in standard software applications;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs.
CCEF does not pay for internships. The costs associated with the latter must be borne by the nominating institution, related institution or government which may provide the required financial assistance to its students, or by the student who will have to obtain financing for subsistence to make his or her own arrangements for travel, accommodation, etc.
Applicants interested in an internship should send a letter application to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a copy of resume/CV.
2 job offerings:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competent technical writer to handle reportorial requirements of the Foundation’s projects
- That he/she be able to deliver project reports based on project contract and deliverables.
- He or she should be able to quickly grasp required reportorial formats for different funders and donors and produce high- quality documentation that meets applicable standards ...Read More
- Graduate Degree in Business Accountancy, or equivalent business practice with at least 3-5 years’s work experience as an accountant.
- A CPA license is an advantage.
- Knowledge and skills in accounting cycle, multi-year budgeting (at least 3 years)
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including skills in word, excel, power Point and access to databases.
- Good...Read More