JOB TITLE: Project Development Associate
LOCATION: Cebu City, Philippines
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Founded in 1998, the Coastal Conservation and Education Foundation (CCEF) (www.coast.ph) is a non-government organization dedicated to coastal resource management (CRM). The CRM activities focus on the management of coral reefs and other coastal and marine ecosystems through establishments of marine protected areas (MPAs), research and monitoring for informed decision-making, capacity and constituency building for conservation and management through training and education, public-private partnerships, and community organization and development.
• Coordinate with Executive Director in Grant/Proposal Writing and Project Development.
• Creation of Project concepts and proposals to potential funders and project grants.
• Provide good quality output and project proposals consistent with the organization’s branding.
• Creation of electronic collaterals such as PowerPoint presentations for proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A college graduate in any degree.
- 2-5 years of work experience in Project Proposal/ Grant writing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Adaptive and flexible. Willing to learn new skills quickly.
- Preferably with knowledge in Coastal Resource Management and experienced in NGO work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent application of the English language, ability to proofread and detailed understanding in grant applications;
- proven ability to communicate in a clear, effective and concise manner;
Please submit applications to Mr. Auburn Patrick V. Samson(firstname.lastname@example.org), Executive Director and CC (email@example.com) . Applications should include a short cover letter and an updated CV. Also include in your cover letter, your expected salary range. Only short-listed candidates will be called back for an interview.