JOB TITLE: Project Officer-Coastal Resource Management
LOCATION: Cebu City, Philippines
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Founded in 1998, the Coastal Conservation and Education Foundation (CCEF) (www.coast.ph) is a non-government organization dedicated to coastal resource management (CRM). The CRM activities focus on the management of coral reefs and other coastal and marine ecosystems through establishments of marine protected areas (MPAs), research and monitoring for informed decision-making, capacity and constituency building for conservation and management through training and education, public-private partnerships, and community organization and development.
• Responsible for all community engagement, CRM-related activities
• Primary Responsible in coordinating and implementing activities in the Southeast Cebu Cluster (Argao, Dalaguete, Alcoy, Boljoon, Oslob, Samboan and Santander.)
• Coordinate with Executive Director for activities and Project Development
• Provide monthly updates and quarterly reports about the project
• Lead the direction of CRM-related activities of the organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Preferably a graduate in Marine Biology with experience in Coastal Resource Management (CRM).
• 2-3 years of work experience in MPA Planning and Management.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Adaptive and flexible. Willing to learn new skills quickly.
• With experience in NGO work and community development.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
Please submit applications to Mr. Auburn Patrick V. Samson(email@example.com), Executive Director and CC (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should include a short cover letter and an updated CV. Also include in your cover letter, your expected salary range. Due to the number of applications received by the organization, only short-listed candidates will be called back for an interview.
Deadline for Applications is extended to April 23, 2021