- Graduate Degree in Business Accountancy, or equivalent business practice with at least 3-5 years’s work experience as an accountant.
- A CPA license is an advantage.
- Knowledge and skills in accounting cycle, multi-year budgeting (at least 3 years)
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including skills in word, excel, power Point and access to databases.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably with experience in foreign funded projects or USAID
- Positive and progressive outlook, honest and trustworthy with sound work ethics
Duties and Responsibilities as an Accountant
Review the following:
- Payroll computation and disbursements
- Monthly contribution and loan remittance to SSS/PHIC/HDMF
- BIR Tax Returns e.g. withholding on expanded, final, and
compensation; VAT declaration; income tax return, annual
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Assist external auditor in the annual audit of the Financial Statement
- Submission of Reports to government agencies (e.g. SEC, BIR)
- Perform other relevant tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Please address your cover letter and CV/Resume to our Executive Director, Mr. Auburn Patrick V. Samson and send it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 032-2336909.