Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competent technical writer to handle reportorial requirements of the Foundation’s projects
- That he/she be able to deliver project reports based on project contract and deliverables.
- He or she should be able to quickly grasp required reportorial formats for different funders and donors and produce high- quality documentation that meets applicable standards of funders and donors.
- Part of the task includes production of comprehensive but easy-to-understand progress reports on a regular basis for project staff, analyzing existing and potential contents as input for project newsletter, social media platform and publications.
- Creation and maintenance of a systematic report archive that is readily accessible by project managers and coordinators.
At least 3 years’ experience in technical report writing for Environmental Projects. High internet literacy. Proficient in Word, Excel, Report/Content creation software Applications. Communication skills in English, Tagalog and Cebuano.
Please address your cover letter and CV/Resume to our Executive Director, Mr. Auburn Patrick V. Samson and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact 032-2336909.